Frequently asked questions
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. Click here
- Is this an Australia-wide service?
Yes, we aim to cover all of Australia. However we will let you know if we can not find a Wedding Photographer for your particular area.
- How many Wedding Photographers will you match us up with?
After carefully reviewing the information you provide, we work to match you up with at least 2 to 3 wedding photographers we believe suit your needs, who cover your area, and are actually available for your wedding date.
- What are the qualifications of the Wedding Photographers who you recommend?
We have in place strict vetting procedures to ensure we are matching up couples with some of Australia's best Wedding Photographers. Our Wedding Photographers must be experienced, reliable, talented, passionate about their craft, and always looking to provide the best customer experience they possibly can.
- Is the information I give you secure?
Absolutely yes. It is only used by us to match you up with the right Wedding Photographer(s). We do not sell or pass it onto anyone else what-so-ever. We respect your privacy as though it were our own.
- What if I am not happy with the recommendations I receive?
If in the unlikely event that were to happen, tell us. We will re-examine your information and try again.
- Why don't you just make a list on your web site of the Wedding Photographers you recommend?
Because the list would be enormous, taking into account all the various styles, areas, and also it would not be possible to keep accurate availability dates for every single photographer, i.e. it would be confusing for you. Our service takes away all the confusion, frustration/stress, and saves you time!
- Do you offer any other wedding services recommendations? e.g. Clebrants and DJ's
Sure, just ask and we will certainly do our best.
- Who is behind this web site?
This web site is owned by a real working Wedding Photographer, Alan Rogers based in Melbourne. Over many years Alan has seen first hand how stressful it can be for couples to find the right Wedding Photographer, and so he decided to start this free service.
- How can this be a free service?
The Wedding Photographers we have selected to recommend have decided to spend less of their advertising and marketing $$$ elsewhere, instead diverting it to this service so it can remain free for users.
- Why does this service save us time?
Searching the internet for Wedding Photographers takes a lot of time. It can be very frustrating when you think you have found someone only to then discover they are already booked for your date. We only match you up with photographers who ARE available for your wedding date, so there is no time wasting for you.
- Why do I have to fill out so many questions on the match-up form?
We have tried to keep the form as brief as we can. However because this is truly a best match service, we need the information to provide a perfect match. The time you take to complete the form is well worth it, and we hope should not take you more than 5 minutes. However we also have a 'Quick Match Up' form for those in a rush. Click here
- When do I receive my $100 gift?
We deposit the funds into your bank account the week after your wedding takes place, and of course provided the Wedding Photographer you booked was one of the matches we found for you.
- Do you offer a 100% guarantee that we will be happy with Wedding Photographer you match us with?
No we can not. Although we seek to match you with a suitable Wedding Photographer, we cannot make any guarantees because ultimately your agreement is with them and not us.